Thank you so much for choosing to work with me!
Homeopathic treatment is a partnership built on mutual trust and respect and I look forward to helping you achieve your health goals.
What can you expect
- To help you achieve your health goals, I will be using mainly homeopathy, and will sometimes recommend flower essences, homeobotanicals, and nutritional advice if necessary.
- As my client, you are assessed on an individual basis following a consultation, and any advice I give you will be unique to you. It is aimed at alleviating and hopefully eliminating any symptoms you are experiencing and to help you regain health in a gentle but effective way.
There are some things to keep in mind to get the most benefit out of homeopathy:
- You are responsible for your health. Homeopathy is not a magic pill or cure-all. It is a process whereby the body is stimulated to heal itself.
- No health practitioner can offer a guarantee of a cure or improvement, or how long treatment will take. Health changes can be swift or slow dependent upon several factors, including personal motivation, the severity and complexity of the issue, how long you have had the issue for, what factors may be acting as an obstacle to healing, etc.
- Please take your remedies and other prescriptions as advised for the best results.
- You can expect some positive changes and steady progress from the very beginning. Some previous, sometimes uncomfortable, symptoms may come back, and this is ok; it is indicting that deeper healing is occurring.
- If you do struggle with anything, maybe because something doesn’t fit into your day easily or work for you, just email me and let me know. Things can always be adjusted. It is best to be open, frank and honest about your health symptoms and expectations.
Here are a few things that will be useful to you in relation to working together.
- Prescriptions: You will receive your prescription after the consultation. This may take up to five working days. This allows time for me to assess your case carefully, order any remedies you may need that I don’t have in stock or to seek advice from a supervisor if I need a second opinion. If you are in the UK, I will usually post your remedies; otherwise I will email you a prescription with detailed instructions on what and where to order your remedies from.
- Contact between consultations: This will be discussed at your consultation. I might ask for email updates in-between consultations if needed. If you need to contact me with questions or concerns, please do so by email only. I answer emails on Mondays and Thursdays (unless there’s a time urgency involved).
- Urgencies and emergencies: If you have a very urgent matter you may text me to my WhatsApp number, but note that I may not get back to you right away. For 24-hour acute and urgent homeopathy services please go to www.homeopathy247.com. If you have an emergency please contact your local doctor or emergency services.
- First aid prescribing: If you need to contact me regarding an acute illness not related to your ongoing treatment (i.e. coughs, colds, food poisoning, accidents, childhood illnesses, etc.), we can arrange a quick consultation, and the acute consultation fees apply. Acute consultation are only available to current clients.
- Concurrent Medical Treatment: Homeopathy works well alongside conventional medicine. You will not be encouraged to terminate any previous therapies, or another doctor’s or health professional’s treatment or medications. If you want to discontinue any conventional medications or treatments, this may only be done with the supervision of your medical doctor.
- Appointments: Please be on time for your appointments so you can get the most out of your sessions. Appointments may end at the agreed time even if you arrive late for your session, as there may be another client waiting for their session, and the full fee will still apply. However, I am aware sometimes things happen that are out of our control, so if you are running late for our session, just send me a message as soon as you can.
- Cancellation and rescheduling: If for any reason you cannot attend your appointment at all, please provide at least 48 hours notice (not including weekends). If you provide less than 48 hours notice you may be liable for the full cost of your session.
- Questions and concerns: Please let me know immediately about any questions or concerns you have about our work together.
- Ending treatment: The time for bringing a course of homeopathic treatment to a conclusion is normally agreed between client and therapist. However, you are free to leave a course of treatment with ample notice as described above at any time.
My fees include the consultation time, the time I spend in analysing your case and prescribing, and email support in between appointments. Any homeopathic remedies*, essences or homeobotanical remedies I may prescribe are extra, and I may also recommend some nutritional supplements, also at your own cost.
*If you are based in the UK, I will usually include homeopathic remedies with my fee, unless I need to order them. Refill prescriptions are charged at £2-£5 depending on size/amount.
Please make payment no later than the day of the appointment. If this is not possible for any reason, please let me know so we can discuss other payment options.
My current clinic hours are listed on my booking system, where you can also book directly.
At the moment I am only offering online appointments through video call, either at whereby.com/stephaniethullen or Zoom.
For my non-UK clients: If you find it difficult to attend at any of these times, please do get in touch and I will endeavor to find a more suitable time.
Thank you again for coming to see me, I really look forward to working with you.